Saturday 11 June 2016

Post 420 - 30 Days Wild - Day 11 - Wild Art

A Green Man from forest leaves and flowers
Hey everyone, Post 420 and a quick one on day 11 of the wonderful Wildlife Trusts 30 Days wild.


Today I had a lovely walk with mum, dad and Esme our little Jack Russell. First I was at Lake Gormire which is a lovely place I get to quite often. I saw lots of nice things there but I also saw the biggest worm I have ever seen. It was longer than my foot, in fact it was probably a foot long!


Anyway that wasn't what I was going to write about, even though it was quite impressive.



What a worm!

From Lake Gormire we often go on to a place called Rievaulx Terrace and Temples. It's a lovely woodland walk here and than you can walk along a bank which looks over the fantastic ruins of Rievaulx Abbey.






Me & the final work
of art.

It wasn't sunny today but it was still a nice day and we sat for a while looking at the view. While we did Dad and I tried a bit of wild art. It was quite a struggle to get it finished as Esme was also trying to help...

Well it may have taken a little while but we were pleased with the result.

Hope you enjoyed,

Z.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Green Man that you created Zach, so cool! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete